Sunday, July 23, 2017

Insomnia

I could whine about the weather; the set-up; my conflicting, backfiring plans; my doubts; worries and concerns. The list of excuses could go on for eternity (not literally). But you know what? This is an outlet where I try to sort and rewire my brain. Jot the relevant things down so I could organize and straighten myself out. Writing can be a form of therapy after all, my friends.

The game plan has changed. Not only am I growing up and realizing a lot of things, I kind of feel remotely stand-offish from my original values and priorities. What I meant from this statement is that I am ever-changing, forever evolving and re-equipping. Intuitively, I sense the big shift happening. It has started since 3 years ago.

They say everyone's timing vary, now I know what they meant. As much as I call myself an early bloomer, I would call myself a late bloomer too. Many things in life are just a build-up from one thing to another. Like the swirls and spirals you make while paddling on water, or just simply counting the number of thoughts we have within one minute - they come..go,. come back again..and go.

I am a fucking little girl, entering adulthood. One of those 'spoiled' child you see, being thrown into a vast world.  Somehow I have to wake up from this dream of indulging in luxuries and privileges. As much as my ego cannot accept that (and is hushing me to stop conveying words and expressions), I want to show that raw part of human nature, such vulnerabilities.



A shameless selfie to top it all off.

See you, I am currently an irregular on this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment