Sunday, August 6, 2017

Figure Eighteen

Butterfly with its wings flapping wide open;
Flutters and sparks fly;
The knowing and reenactment with thyself;


I am finally eighteen. In layman terms, I am legitimately legal. It is my time to shine (I guess).

I have mixed feelings about that.

On one side, I am glad I could make decisions for myself. On another, I feel like there's a heavy responsibility weighing down against me. Is this how entering adulthood feels like? I mean yes, dealing with all kinds of people, paying the bills, learning new things each day.... but how about my mental capabilities - how much can I handle to be deemed as 'strong'?


I wish I could transcend both physically and spiritually.


Happy Belated Birthday to Sta Fey. 


The people who played a part on this day, you guys are appreciated. I love every single one of you! *Virtual Hugs*

Classmates who celebrated with me.
People who wished on social media platforms.
Family members who came down for dinner.


Blessed is Sta Fey. Even from the slightest details like physiological needs. Passing the magic around and about. X











No comments:

Post a Comment